DVD includes step by step mask making and prosthetic application videos so you can learn how to do your own makeup!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
1. If you're not already, become a FOLLOWER of this blog. (Click the JOIN THIS SITE button under the "Somebody Actually Likes This Crappy Blog?" section on the right hand side).
2. Leave a comment on this post with your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS so I can contact you for your shipping info if you are the winner (if a valid email address is not given, the prize will be forfeited). For an extra entry, share the link to the contest on your Facebook page and tell me the URL where you posted it in your comment.
3. Only one comment per person.
4. Contest is scheduled to end on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012. Comments must be left by the end of the day on 10/31 in order to count towards the contest.
5. Contest winner will be chosen at random and must agree to let me post their name in a separate post stating who won the prize.
6. Contestants must have a mailing address in one of the following countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Italy, Germany, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Norway, Turkey, Greece, Belgium, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, or Taiwan. If your country isn't listed, just ask, and I'll make sure I can ship there.
Good luck guys!!!!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED HERE!
I am in... I gave you a shout out today, hope it brings a few new faces...ReplyDelete
Horror Blogger Alliance
Can I suggest you turn off the CAPTCHA, it will slow down comment response... People just don't like it.
Much appreciated, thanks!Delete
I don't have a facebook page. But I'll make a post on my blog about this give away once I'm home. Is that OK to do Doug?ReplyDelete
Yeah, that works. Thanks a lot!Delete
I'm following your blog as: oliverspendulumReplyDelete
Thanks for having this awesome giveaway! I shared your blog, and your giveaway on Facebook:
Thanks for the chance. \m/
oliverspendulum [at] yahoo [dot] com
DVD includes step by step mask making and prosthetic application videos so you can learn how to do your own makeup!ReplyDelete
Now that is some kewl extras:)
This movie looks great! I'm now following your blog, and have posted a link to the contest on my Facebook timeline: http://www.facebook.com/chaz.walter.1#!/chaz.walter.1ReplyDelete
Thanks for the email and head's up on the contest! Whether I win or not, looking forward to checking the movie out. Cheers!ReplyDelete
Can't do facebook at work, but I'll link ya up on my personal, and my blog's facebook page when I get in today.
Here's a link to my blog fb page, pimping the contest.
Alex DiVincenzo email@example.comReplyDelete
Looks cool- i've shared on my facebook.ReplyDelete
I have a few friends who make indie horrors and i have dabbled myself and had shorts shown at festivals etc but never anything as good as this. Well done.
oh- and this is my facebook page. lolDelete
This is the first i have heard of The Sky Has Fallen,i'm gonna check it out,thanks!ReplyDelete
crluckystar at yahoo dot com
i shared this giveaway and your blog on FBReplyDelete
crluckystar at yahoo
Hi, wonderful contest I am in:)ReplyDelete
Thanks for entering everybody!ReplyDelete
Follow you on GFCReplyDelete
I'm from Belgium, so I guess I can't enter?ReplyDelete
If you reconsider:
You can definitely enter! Sorry, I should've listed Belgium among the countries! I just updated it! There's just a few my distributor won't ship to like India, Indonesia, etc.Delete
Would love to have this, firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I would love to see this film! LONG LIVE HORROR!! Mary -Horrorchick79@gmail.comReplyDelete