Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hot Girl of Horror #3: Anna Falchi

You might know her from Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetery Man. That's all I've seen her in, but that was more than enough to make an impression. Born in Finland, she acted in a number of Italian films as well as doing some theater and producing work. It seems like the only real horror movies she has done would be the aforementioned Dellamorte Dellamore and an animated Dante's Inferno short. It's actually a bit difficult to find non-nude photos of her. Kinda a shame she didn't get to do more work in the genre, but horror fans won't be able to forget her. If you haven't seen Cemetery Man, I'd just buy it. It's one of my favorites by far, and she is breathtaking in it, but it's just a very unique, funny wonderful film. I think every horror fan can appreciate it and there really aren't many movies like it. I wish she would've acted more. I said that already? Dang it. I need to go to Finland. No particular reason. I have to return some videotapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment