Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hot Girl of Horror #28: Lauren Cohan

Yes, I love The Walking Dead. Sure, the CG blood sucks. Really sucks. Drains-the-life-force-out-of-you-until-you're-nothing-but-a-withered-shell-of-a-corpse sucks, and I'm sure they have a tight schedule or whatever, but come on. Do it practical or don't do it. Greg Nicotero is even directing episodes, and they still got crappy CGI in there. Alright, end rant. Maggie is hot. That's my deep insightful analysis. She hasn't done any other horror really. Mostly, just TV work (ugh... The Vampire Diaries... kill me). But she is absolutely perfect on The Walking Dead. A phenomenal actress with drop-dead gorgeous looks. See what I did there? Yes, my writing skills are shit. Time for the pictures...




And the reason why animated GIFs were invented:


1 comment:

  1. i never looked at her as a sexy lady, but my eyes are now open... thank you.

    ReplyDelete